Classes are booked and paid for in advance by the Term (and will be pro-rated if you join late in the term or the term is shorter).
Regular Private/Individual Lessons
- Private 30 minute lesson at studio – 10 week term = $400 existing/ongoing students
- Private 30 minute lesson at studio – 10 week term = $420 new students
- Private 30 minute fortnight lesson at studio – 10 week term ( lessons) = $200 existing students
- (Fortnightly lessons are only available if there are a pair of students filling odd and even weeks for after school hour slots. At this stage there is a little more flexibility if you are having daytime lessons)
Adhoc Lessons when available/Gift Certificates
- $55 per private 30 minute lesson, $50 per lesson when booked as a block of 3, or $45 per lesson when booked as a block of 5 or more.
Weekend Workshops/Music Camps
- As negotiated
- To be determined.
Paying by the term vs Casual Rates
When you enrol for a term of lessons, you are in effect buying Dave’s availability to you for ten weeks at that time and place. The rate offered $40.00 per half hour is discounted on the recommended Music Teachers Association rate of $84 per hour because you’ve paid up front, and you take the risk and responsibility for whether you attend or not.
To book lessons
Contact Sharon on 0418 405 236 or firstname.lastname@example.org