Classes are booked and paid for in advance by the Term (and will be pro-rated if you join late in the term or the term is shorter).
Regular Private/Individual Lessons
- Private 30 minute lesson at studio – 10 week term = $420 existing/ongoing students
- Private 30 minute lesson at studio – 10 week term = $450 new students
- Private 30 minute fortnight lesson at studio – 10 week term ( lessons) = $210 existing students
- (Fortnightly lessons are only available if there are a pair of students filling odd and even weeks for after school hour slots. At this stage there is a little more flexibility if you are having daytime lessons)
Adhoc Lessons when available /Gift Certificates
- $55 per 30 minute lesson for one off lessons, $50 per lesson when booked as block of three, $45 per lesson when booked as a block of 5 or more. Gift certificates must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
Weekend Workshops/Music Camps
- As negotiated
- To be determined.
Paying by the term vs Casual Rates
When you enrol for a term of lessons, you are in effect buying Dave’s availability to you for ten weeks at that time and place. The rate offered $42.00 per half hour is discounted on the recommended Music Teachers Association rate of $94 per hour because you’ve paid up front, and you take the risk and responsibility for whether you attend or not.
Contact Sharon on 0418 405 236 or email@example.com